5L Beer, Ale and Cider Mini Kegs showcase the best venting mechanism for smooth flow & extended product life. This and many other features put them ahead of other Beer and Cider packaging formats available, and are only available in the UK from P. Wilkinson Containers Ltd.
A superior packaging alternative for Beer, Ale and Cider instead of using glass bottles, ringpull cans, growlers, polypins, minipins, bag in box. Metal gives an unrivalled oxygen barrier, and also recycles forever.
Now offered from stock in order to save space and cashflow.
– In Stock: Available within 5 working days
– Min order of only 120 units Kegs (1 Pallet)
– Re-closable top plug valve
– Easy to use ‘Pull & tilt’ tap (not a button, or a twist tap)
– Integrated tamper seal in the tap
– Easy to follow user instructions printed on each Keg
– Injection moulded black carry handle available
– No sealing equipment required as plugs are a push fit
– Capable of withstanding up to 4 bar of internal pressure
– Suitable for carbonated and non-carbonated filling
– Co2 pressure Keg version available if required (Please enquire)
– Bespoke print designs available (Commitment of 2000 units required)
– Widely Recyclable. Metal Recycles Forever.
We are proud to offer 100% supply from UK & EU manufacturing sites, without compromise on ethical practices, employee rights & safety laws that exist in some emerging markets such as China & India. This also gives our containers a low carbon footprint.
What to do next? Pick one of the two options below:
More service information
Printed User Instructions
Pull out Tap
Metal Recycles Forever
Tilt to pour
Stuart Wilkinson, Sales & Marketing Director at P. Wilkinson Containers, talks about the challenges of meeting packaging demands during the
Stuart Wilkinson, Sales & Marketing Director, has a love letter to the mini-keg.
All hail the 5L mini keg! That may seem overdramatic, but
Hand sanitiser packaging and disinfecting anti-bacterial wipes buckets demand has reached unprecedented levels. UK supplier of plastic bottles and containers.
2019 certainly felt like a year of change – at the very least, the start of what could be a really important shift in the way both
Peggy Staniforth joined P. Wilkinson Containers & William Say in 1958 at the age of 35 and has touched three generations over the time spent with us.
P. Wilkinson Containers Ltd. Company No. 594284
Registered address & trading address: 20 Verney Road, London. SE16 3DY.
VAT No. GB 243 5343 77
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!