5L Kegs In Stock & Available.
Normal Delivery: 3-5 Days
5L Beer, Ale and Cider Mini Kegs showcase the best venting mechanism for smooth flow & extended product life. This and many other features put them ahead of other Beer and Cider packaging formats available, and are only available in the UK from P. Wilkinson Containers Ltd.
A superior packaging alternative for Beer, Ale and Cider instead of using glass bottles, ringpull cans, growlers, polypins, minipins, bag in box. Metal gives an unrivalled oxygen barrier, and also recycles forever.
Now offered from stock in order to save space and cashflow.
– Available within 5 days from stock
– Min order of only 120 units Kegs (1 Pallet)
– Bespoke Labelling available (Please enquire)
– Guaranteed continuity of supply
– Re-closable top plug valve
– Easy to use ‘Pull handle & tilt’ tap (not a button, or a twist tap)
– Integrated tamper seal in the tap
– Easy to follow user instructions printed on each Keg
– Injection moulded carry handle
– No filling equipment required as plugs are a push fit
– Co2 pressure Keg version available if required (Please enquire)
– Bespoke print designs available (Commitment of 6000 units required)
We are proud to offer 100% supply from UK & EU manufacturing sites, without compromise on ethical practices, employee rights & safety laws that exist in some emerging markets such as China & India. This also gives our containers a low carbon footprint.
What to do next? Pick one of the two options below:
More service information
Printed Guide on right
Pull out Tap
Tilt to pour
P. Wilkinson Containers Ltd. Company No. 594284
Registered address & trading address: 20 Verney Road, London. SE16 3DY.
VAT No. GB 243 5343 77
We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website.
You can find out more about which cookies we are using or switch them off in settings.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!